I’m not gonna lie, I am super freaking excited about this movie!
I’m a huge fan of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. I think all the characters in Quentin Tarantino’s movie were great, but Brad Pitt and Leo were awesome—and Cliff Booth was just on another level.
So the fact that he’s getting his own movie? Yeah, I’m all about it!
This little trailer dropped 5 days ago, and I’ve been pumped ever since. I can’t wait to see what they do with Cliff Booth this time around!
Brad Pitt returns as Cliff Booth in the official trailer for “THE FURTHER MIS-ADVENTURES OF CLIFF BOOTH”. Directed by David Fincher - from a screenplay by Quentin Tarantino - the film will debut for a two-week exclusive engagement in IMAX Theaters globally November 25, 2026 before debuting on Netflix December 23, 2026
What do you think, y'all?
Oh, and if you haven't seen Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, go check it out.

Comments