CRYSTAL LAKE Drops Its Official Trailer on Peacock! πŸ”ͺ

 

Yeah, I’m not gonna lie—I’m pretty behind on posting this on the blog. πŸ˜‚ Just wanted to let you guys know, it might look like I’m late posting this here, but I’ve actually been sharing everything as soon as I see it on the internet. 

So, I’m late here, but definitely not late online! πŸ˜‚

And honestly, I can’t wait to check this one out!


A prequel to the Friday the 13th franchise, the series follows single mother Pam Voorhees who has been unable to shake her grief after her young, sickly son Jason tragically drowned in the town lake almost a year before. When two strangers arrive at Pam’s door digging into her past, a disturbing chain of events is set into motion, leaving the townspeople of Crystal Lake wondering: just who is Pam Voorhees? 

Yeah, this is going to be soooooo good. 

I do have a little dilemma, though. πŸ˜‚
The fine folks who have been sending me all this Crystal Lake information just sent me all the episodes!

So now the big question is… do I watch them, or do I wait for the show to officially release on Peacock?
I honestly don’t know what to do! πŸ˜‚ What would y’all do?


Let's go back to where it all began πŸ•
#CrystalLake | @Peacock


All episodes premiere Thursday, October 15, 2026 on Peacock 

Comments

ThisFunktional Interviews

Total Pageviews

free counters