'Hellbilly Hollow' Gets a Halloween Release

 

Hey horror, scary, and spooky fans! A new movie is hitting select theaters today, and it’s called HellBilly Hollow. Check it out and watch the trailer below!

So, what do you think?

For me, this is definitely my kind of movie. Lots of blood and gore, and I actually like that the trailer didn’t show too much. It gives you a taste of what’s coming without spoiling the whole movie. 

Unfortunately, when I look at the theaters around here, it doesn’t look like it’s showing in my area. I don’t know about y’all, but if any of you end up watching it, let me know how it is!

Otherwise, I’m probably just going to have to wait until it comes out on demand, digitally, or streaming.

Jinga Films is pleased to announce the US theatrical release of southern slasher HELLBILLY HOLLOW which will open in cinemas across America on September 25th followed by a DVD and digital release on October 27th - just in time for Halloween.

In the tradition of box office sensation Terrifier and cult classic The Funhouse, a team of paranormal investigators attend a horror themed fun-park rumoured to be haunted. But when their YouTube documentary exposes the tragic death of a child, the owners, Bull (a psychotic ringmaster) and Tickles (a homicidal clown) will stop at nothing to keep it secret. One by one the sleuths fall victim to the sadistic siblings who force them to participate in a series of inventive kills.

LIST OF THEATERS for this weekend.


Comments

ThisFunktional Interviews

Total Pageviews

free counters