I’m not gonna lie—when I first received the email about this upcoming movie, I was probably going to pass on posting about it. Then I watched the trailer, heard that voice, and realized it was Sam Rockwell.
Yo! That’s my dude! 😂 So, of course, I had to keep watching—and boy, was I about to mess up!
Ray Gunn looks hella good! Check out the trailer for yourself!
In Metropia, a gigantic city in an alternate future as seen from 1939, private eye Raymond Gunn is drawn into a case involving aliens, murder and a multimedia star named Venus Nova.Voice Cast: Sam Rockwell, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Waits, Alan Tudyk, Matt Berry, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Chernus, Kether Donohue, Michelle Rodriguez, Aasif Mandvi, Matt Jones, Kathryn Hunter, John Ratzenberger, Justin Peck, and Patton Oswalt.
Oh yeah--great voice cast!
Save the dates, folks!
RAY GUNN
🎬 In Select Theaters & Limited 70mm Screens: December 4, 2026
📺 On Netflix: December 18, 2026
Ray Gunn is part of Netflix’s original slate of animated features which includes the most popular Netflix film ever, KPop Demon Hunters; Academy Award®-winner Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio, the Academy Award®-nominated films Wallace & Gromit: Vengeance Most Fowl, Nimona, The Sea Beast, The Mitchells vs. The Machines, Over the Moon, A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon and Klaus; the BAFTA®-nominated Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget; the comedy fan favorites Leo and Back to the Outback; and the upcoming In Waves and Steps.



Comments