Peacock Reveals First Look at CRYSTAL LAKE Starring Linda Cardellini

 

What's up, y'all? It's Mike. I know it's been a minute. I've been busy, life, work, stress. It's all around us, isn't it? WELL, it's time to jump back onto the blog--- YES, I'm a little behind on everything. But--better late then never, right?

A couple of weeks ago, Peacock dropped a teaser trailer, some new images -- we got a first look at Crystal Lake. I'm so excited! 


I know the actual teaser trailer has been out for a minute now, and it's very short, but it's oh so sweet. Do we need to see any more of this? I don't know. I'm gonna watch the series. Are you? 

Looking over my notes, the series is going to drop eight 60-minute episodes. It hits Peacock on Thursday, October 15th. Excited!!

❤️



A prequel to the Friday the 13th franchise, the series follows single mother Pam Voorhees who has been unable to shake her grief after her young, sickly son Jason tragically drowned in the town lake almost a year before. When two strangers arrive at Pam’s door digging into her past, a disturbing chain of events is set into motion, leaving the townspeople of Crystal Lake wondering: just who is Pam Voorhees? 

Creator / Writer / Showrunner / Executive Producer: Brad Caleb Kane (It: Welcome to Derry, Tokyo Vice, Warrior)  
Executive Producers: Brad Caleb Kane, Marc Toberoff, Victor Miller, Robert M. Barsamian, Robert P. Barsamian, Stuart Manashil, Tyson Bidner, Michael Lennox, Roy Lee  
Directors: Michael Lennox (101-103), Celine Held & Logan George (104-106), Quyen Tran (107-108)  
Series Regulars: Linda Cardellini, William Catlett, Devin Kessler, Cameron Scoggins, Gwendolyn Sundstrom  
Recurring Cast: Callum Vinson, Nick Cordileone, Joy Suprano, Danielle Kotch, Phoenix Parnevik   
Studio: A24   

Comments

ThisFunktional Interviews

Total Pageviews

free counters