DJ Qualls and Zombies! Watch the Official Trailer for Turning Point, Coming to On Demand on August 25, 2026
Are you a fan of zombies? I am. We got an official trailer for a movie called Turning Point. Let's see what how this goes...
There is danger in the night, but the true terror is inside the house. Trapped within the home of a zombie in transition, Margot and her partner in crime must find their way out before they become the ghoul’s first victims. Their only hope for survival is a bizarre neighbor with an expert knowledge of the undead and the flicker of humanity remaining in their mutating stalker.
Alright, alright, I watched the trailer, and I gotta say it's got my interest. I'm liking the concept. I've never seen a movie where people are already in the house---they get locked in the house---with a freaking zombie...so yeah...I'm totally gonna watch this. Plus DJ Qualls in this. Come on y'all!!!
Don't forget, y'all, Turning Point hits on demand August 25th. Who's watching it?


Comments