![]() |
| Photo Cred: Amazon MGM Studios |
What's up, movie fans? Just getting to my emails. I've been busy, yes I have. I just found out they just dropped a trailer for a new Prime Video movie ---it will start streaming July 29th. It's called The Devil's Mouth.
Apparently five friends explore The Devil's Mouth cave in Thailand. They're going on one last adventure before they hit the real world. While exploring this underwater cave-cavern thing, something comes after them and starts eating everybody. Why would you do this? π I have no idea -- but let's check out the trailer.
Okay so I checked out the trailer and the first thing I got to say is, why would anyone want to do this? I mean, it's cool to explore a waterfall...on land...but going into a cavern like, no, not like this. Again -- Why would anybody want to do this?
I recognize some of the cast. It looks pretty cool, even the dude from White Lotus -- he's in it so yeah -- I'm digging the cast. Hopefully they didn't spoil a lot in the trailer. Will I watch it July 29th on Prime Video? Yep I will check it out. I think actually my eight-year-old will probably watch it with me since he is a fan of shark movies...more the blood, the better. π
All right, let me know what you thought about the trailer. Are you watching?
![]() |
| Photo Cred: Amazon MGM Studios |




Comments